The XTERRA Fitness TR150 Treadmill combines the quality and performance you desire with the flexibility of a machine that can be easily folded up and stored away. Specifically designed for the home environment, the TR150 incorporates numerous thoughtful features that were developed with your performance and comfort in mind.In a nutshell, the XTERRA treadmills are ideal for a fitness minded individual who wants a durable, attractive piece of equipment that will prove to be reliable in the long run. These treadmills are known for their longevity, look, and feel, making this model a perfect candidate for almost anyone looking for a dependable treadmill that will last for years to come. The XTERRA TR150 is admittedly a little pricey but for entry level treadmills, it is a pretty good option to purchase especially considering that its price and features pair it up with the wildly popular Weslo G 5.9 Cadence treadmill. In fact, the TR150 model costs less than the Weslo. And while we love the Weslo as an entry level treadmill, we strongly suggest that if you’re looking for a model that gives the same features for a lesser price, your money on XTERRA’s budget friendly treadmill would not go wasted.
The console was designed for ease of use while still providing you with all the features you deserve. A large 5” LCD provides you with important workout feedback while the intuitive button layout incorporates Direct access speed buttons for quick access of your favorite speeds – great for interval training! The integrated bookrack and accessory holders keep your reading material, remote control, and anything else you want close by, right where you need it. And to help keep you in your training zone, hand grip pulse sensors are conveniently mounted on the side handlebars.
The heart pounding speed range up to 10 mph is powered by a smooth and quiet 2.25 HP motor. The 12 preset programs offer unmatched variety while the XTRASoft Cushioned Deck technology, large 16” x 50” running surface, and 3 manual incline settings allow you to push your limits.
Start on the road to fitness today with the XTERRA TR150 Treadmill and exceed your expectations.
• Quiet 2.25 HP motor is covered by a full year motor warranty
• Large 16" x 50” walking/running surface
• Large 5” LCD display is easy to read and keeps you updated on all the necessary information (speed, incline, time, distance, calories and pulse)
• Speed range 0.5 -10 mph allows for users of all fitness levels
• 3 manual incline settings allow for maximum variety
• 12 preset programs offer unmatched variety for your workouts or just use the manual program
• Direct access speed buttons allow quick access to speeds from 1mph to 9mph
• Hand grip pulse sensors are conveniently mounted on the side handlebars to keep you in your training zone and achieving your goals
• XTRASoft Cushioned Deck technology provides maximum impact absorption, minimizing the stress on your joints and providing a more comfortable workout
• Heavy gauge steel frame
• Folding deck design is quick and easy to use
• Accessory holders are integrated into the console to conveniently hold your water bottle, portable music player, remote control, phone and more
• Built-in reading rack with optimal viewing angle
• 110v plug-in required
• Weight limit: 250 lbs
• Assembled Weight: 108 lbs
• Assembled Dimensions L x W x H: 63.4 x 28.75 x 51.4 in
• Folded Dimensions L x W x H: 28.5 x 28.75 x 61 in
• Lifetime Frame
• 1 Year Motor
• 90 Days Parts
• 90 Days Labor
Large 16" x 50" walking/running surface
Large 5" LCD display is easy to read and keeps you updated on all the necessary information
Speed range 0.5 -10 mph allows for users of all fitness levels
12 preset programs offer unmatched variety for your workouts
3 manual incline settings allow for maximum variety