User-defined cardio. The AMT provides workout variety and freedom of movement, making it a cardio floor essential. Users of all ability levels will love the low-impact, functional movement of the AMT.
As versatile as the human body, the AMT100i from Precor allows you to instantly choose and change your stride motion and speed without pushing control buttons on the display, or waiting for the machine to respond. The commercial-oriented AMT meets your most demanding workout needs and provides a challenging alternative to any exerciser looking for variety and the chance to experience freedom of movement.
The Precor AMT100i with optional viewing screen.
- Adaptive motion: By allowing you to alter your motion at the slightest whim of your imagination, no two workouts have to feel the same. This keeps your mind engaged and your body torn between wanting to experiment with new movements and needing a second to catch your breath.
- Stride Dial: Evolve each of your workouts with the knowledge that every time you observe the AMT's stride dial you'll be getting a crash course in learning about the muscles of your body and how they respond to different movements
- Contralateral arm movement for natural motion: Arm and leg movements are coordinated, reflecting the way you naturally move through life.
- Dual-plane resistance refines workload: A patented system that applies resistance to both horizontal and vertical planes of motion, adding yet another dimension for you to customize your workout.
- 0- to 27-inch stride length provides unlimited variation: Choose your movement and change it as often as your heart and mind desire. Adaptive motion helps create new possibilities and rewards.
- Stride Dial tracks muscle engagement: Monitoring your motion in real-time, you get instant feedback on how your muscles respond to different movements.
- Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout: Arms are engaged with pushing and pulling motion to provide the ultimate in total body engagement.
- Bio-feedback center with SmartRate provides dedicated feedback on heart rate and calories. SmartRate shows your heart rate in relation to the target zone for weight loss and cardio training.
- Numeric keypad makes data entry and Cardio Theater control easy
- Tap Control provides satisfying tactile and audible click so you feel confident and safe operating the product
- Heart rate monitoring and compatibility with heart rate telemetry reading using an optional chest strap
- Accessory holders for water bottle, portable music, reading material and more
- Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame
- QuickStart lets you begin workout with the push of a single button
- Enjoy integrated entertainment: An optional Cardio Theater personal viewing screen can be integrated into the console, providing you with entertainment options while keeping you moving in the correct biomechanic position.
- Maximum stride length: 27 inches
- Minimum stride length: Climber motion (0 inches)
- Pedal dimensions: 14.5 x 7.5 inches
- Height of foot at highest position: 18.5 inches
- Height of pedal at lowest position (step up): 5.5 inches
- Maximum pause time: 30 seconds
- Maximum workout time: 240 minutes
- Maximum user weight: 350 pounds
- Resistance levels: 1 to 20
- Programs: Fat burner, heart rate control, interval, manual
- Dimensions: 74 x 28 x 69 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 445 pounds
Frame - seven years, display face assembly - five years, parts - two years, labor - one year
Note on Assembly
Precor highly recommends that you consider a professional assembly and installation of your Precor exercise machine. If you would like to speak to someone about having your machine professionally installed, please contact Precor at email@example.com or by calling 1-866-593-5568.
Precor is passionate about fitness. It all started with a desire to create a better kind of exercise equipment, one that mirrored human movement: fluid, natural, and dynamic. Twenty-six years later the company's biomechanics and engineering experience have led to countless innovations that have captivated fitness enthusiasts of all ages and abilities. Precor has introduced many "firsts" to the fitness industry, including the Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer (EFX®) in 1995 and the revolutionary, award-winning Adaptive Motion Trainer (AMT®) in 2007. Today, Precor is a celebrated top-tier brand preferred by fitness enthusiasts of all abilities and their machines are used every day in health clubs, hotels, facilities, and homes worldwide.