The 11R is the first ElliptiGO elliptical bicycle designed specifically for long-distance endurance events over hilly terrain.
With carbon-fiber drive arms and a Shimano 11-speed hub, the 11R is the lightest and most capable elliptical bicycle on the road. Compared to the ElliptiGO 8C, the 11R gives riders another low gear to tackle the steepest of climbs and two more high gears to facilitate applying power during high-speed descents. A favorite of elite athletes as well as recreational riders looking for the ultimate in high-performance machines, the 11R is a smooth, fun ride that enables you to take on any challenge you can dream up.
- Wheelbase: 54" (137cm)
- Total Length: 75" (190.5 cm)
- Weight: 39.4 lbs (17.9 kg)
- Gears/Speeds: 11
- Hub: Shimano 11-speed internally geared hub
- Climbing Activity: Climb steep hills up to 20-30% grade
- Sprinting Speed (flat terrain): 23+ mph (37+ kph)
- Indoor / outdoor flexibility: Gets you outside or easily sets up on a trainer inside (stationary trainer sold separately)
"The ElliptiGO 11R is a high-performance, fun racing machine that I can take up any incline I feel like tackling that day. Injuries forced me to retire from professional running, but nothing holds me back on this device - it's everything I could ask for. - Adam Goucher, 2000 Olympian in 5,000m
Top of the line model is the world's most advanced and capable elliptical bicycle
Designed for serious enthusiasts who demand performance
Ultimate portability thanks to foldable steering column.
Fun, comfortable, and easy to ride while delivering an incredible workout