XTERRA FS5.4e Elliptical
Unleash the Triathlete in you or simply improve your health and fitness wellbeing. Whichever your goal happens to be, the XTERRA FS5.4e provides you with a vehicle to achieve those dreams.
XTERRA is dedicated in providing you a challenging workout routine with electronic power elevation, 20 resistance levels and creative programming. Comfort and smooth action will keep you coming back and the easy to read, extra-large 6.5” bright blue backlit LCD will display your results.
• Non-impact total body workout features synchronized upper and lower body movement
• Ergonomic 18” stride length provides a smooth, comfortable elliptical motion forward and reverse
• 19.7 lb. heavy duty steel flywheel offers premium, fluid motion
• Sealed commercial bearings and premium bushings in all pivot points ensure superior smoothness and durability
• Electronic, power incline for workout variety
• 2 concave, high durometer wheels ride effortlessly on dual aluminum rails for premium motion, stability and durability
• Extra large 6.5” bright blue backlit LCD electronics are large and easy to read - keep you updated on all the necessary information (time, speed, calories, program, rpm, level, distance, watts and pulse)
• 7 pre-set, 2 user customized programs, 2 heart rate programs and a manual program
• Audio jack and speakers for MP3 player built into the console (MP3 player not included)
• Swivel fan to keep you cool
• 20 levels of resistance provide a variety of exercise options for all fitness levels
• Magnetic resistance system is friction-free for smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free operation
• Can be used in forward or reverse direction to utilize multiple muscle groups
• Extra large pedals
• Integrated 2 degree inward pedal tilt for comfort
• Front transport wheels for moving your equipment
• Heavy-duty steel frame
• Water bottle holder and bottle included
• 110v plug-in required
• Weight limit: 325 lbs.
• Assembled dimensions - LWH: 68.9” x 22.4” x 62”
• Assembled weight: 169.8 lbs.
• Lifetime frame and brake
• 3 years parts
• 1 year in-home labor