You are looking at the Precor EFX 576i elliptical. This elliptical features the moving arms of a cross-trainer with a cross-ramp adjustable from 13 to 40 degrees and 14 programs. It is a super efficient, low impact workout that is easy on your joints and helps you burn calories faster. It features a built-in heart rate monitor into the handles and the soft touch display, which works at the graze of a finger instead of a button ... Programs (14): Cross Country 1, Cross Training 3, Custom 1, Fitness Test 1, Gluteals 2, Heart Rate 1, Hill Climb 1, Interval 1, Manual 1, Total Body Interval 1, Weight Loss 1 ... Quick start option for manual course ... Displays: Calories, Calories per Minute, CrossRamp Incline, Heart Rate, METs, Muscles Targeted, Profile, Remaining Time, Resistance Levels, SmartRate, Strides, Strides per Minute, Time, Watts ... 20 CrossRamp settings (13 to 40 degrees) ... 20 Resistance Levels ... Contact Heart Rate Monitor Built Into Handles ... Soft Touch Display: Works at the graze of a finger instead of a button ... Stride Length: 21.2 in at 13 degrees to 24.7 in at 40 degrees ... Integrated reading rack and a water bottle holder ... Max User Weight: 400 lbs ... Weight: 338 lbs ... Dimensions: 80"L x 32"W x 66"H ... Self-powered with Auto Start. (No external power source required.)
With a smooth, fluid motion that mirrors the movement of the body, the Precor EFX576i elliptical fitness crosstrainer provides an outstanding workout experience with a natural, elliptical movement. Designed for ease-of-use with intuitive displays that help you get on and get going, the 576i features an adjustable CrossRamp that allows you to change incline and target specific muscle groups in both the upper and lower body.
Easy-to-use handgrip sensors monitor heart rate.
Stride lengths vary along the incline of the CrossRamp from 21.2 to 24.7 inches .
- CrossRamp technology: You can select a ramp angle between 15 and 40 degrees throughout the workout to isolate and cross train quadriceps, glutes, hamstrings, and calves. Stride lengths vary along the incline from 21.2 to 24.7 inches for a smooth, comfortable workout.
- Superior workout for glutes and quads: Working out on an EFX yields significantly more glute and quad activity than using a stairclimber, cycle, or treadmill.
- Direct access to 14 programs: Six buttons are the gateway to 14 preset programs, including one fitness test. You can select or change to a new program at any time during their workout.
- Tap Control: Large buttons provide satisfying tactile response and audible click. Beginners and experts alike easily get on and go with this intuitive control. You know the machine has received input, even when using headphones for entertainment.
- Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 20 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 100 SPM).
- Double polyurethane wheels with oversized axle and sealed bearings with improved seals glide on precision extruded aluminum tracks to distribute your weight for efficiency
- Bio-feedback center with SmartRate provides dedicated feedback on heart rate and calories. SmartRate shows your heart rate in relation to the target zone for weight loss and cardio training.
- Movable arms for upper body workout
- Numeric keypad makes data entry and Cardio Theater control easy
- Heart rate monitoring and compatibility with heart rate telemetry reading using an optional chest strap
- Transport wheels in the rear of the EFX allow the unit to be moved when cleaning the floor
- Accessory holders for water bottle, portable music, reading material and more
- Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame
- QuickStart lets you begin workout with the push of a single button
- Enjoy integrated entertainment: An optional Cardio Theater personal viewing screen can be integrated into the console, providing you with entertainment options while keeping you moving in the correct biomechanic position.
The Precor EFX576i elliptical crosstrainer.
The user-friendly console with multiple feedback options make monitoring workouts easy.
- Power: Self
- Programs: 3 cross training; 1 cross country; 1 fitness test; 2 gluteals; 1 heart rate, 2 interval, 1 hill climb; 1 manual, 1 weight loss; 1 custom
- Stride length: 21.2 inches at 13 degrees to 24.7 inches at 40 degrees
- CrossRamp: 13 to 40 degrees (adjustable)
- Resistance levels: 1 to 20
- Maximum pause time: 30 seconds
- Maximum workout time: 240 minutes
- Height of foot at maximum incline: 21.5 inches
- Height of pedal at lowest position (step up): 8 inches
- Maximum user weight: 350 pounds
- Dimensions: 80 x 32 x 68 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 318 pounds
Frame - seven years, display face assembly - five years, parts - two years, labor - one year
Note on Assembly
Precor highly recommends that you consider a professional assembly and installation of your Precor exercise machine. If you would like to speak to someone about having your machine professionally installed, please contact Precor at email@example.com or by calling 1-866-593-5568.
Precor is passionate about fitness. It all started with a desire to create a better kind of exercise equipment, one that mirrored human movement: fluid, natural, and dynamic. Twenty-six years later the company's biomechanics and engineering experience have led to countless innovations that have captivated fitness enthusiasts of all ages and abilities. Precor has introduced many "firsts" to the fitness industry, including the Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer (EFX®) in 1995 and the revolutionary, award-winning Adaptive Motion Trainer (AMT®) in 2007. Today, Precor is a celebrated top-tier brand preferred by fitness enthusiasts of all abilities and their machines are used every day in health clubs, hotels, facilities, and homes worldwide.
Compare These Precor Elliptical Crosstrainers
| || |
|Precor Series ||Premium Home ||Premium Home ||Premium Home ||Premium Home ||Home ||Home ||Commercial ||Commercial|
|Adjustable CrossRamp® ||15 to 40 degrees ||15 to 40 degrees ||15 to 30 degrees ||15 to 30 degrees ||15 to 25 degrees ||15 to 25 degrees ||15 to 40 degrees ||15 to 40 degrees|
|Handlebars ||Convertible ||Convertible ||Moving ||Fixed ||Moving ||Fixed ||Moving ||Fixed|
|Heart Rate ||Touch and wireless; chest strap included ||Touch and wireless; chest strap not included ||Touch and wireless; chest strap not included ||Touch and wireless; chest strap not included ||Touch ||Touch ||Touch and wireless; chest strap not included ||Touch and wireless; chest strap not included|
|SmartRate® ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes|
|Programs ||15 ||10 ||10 ||10 ||8 ||8 ||14 ||10|
|User IDs ||4 ||2 ||2 ||2 ||2 ||2 ||0 ||0|
|Resistance Levels ||20 ||20 ||20 ||20 ||16 ||16 ||20 ||20|
|Locking Pin ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||No ||No|
|Size (L x W x H) ||7' x 2'7" x 5'3" ||7' x 2'7" x 5'3" ||7' x 2'7" x 5'3" ||7' x 2'7" x 5'3" ||6'4" x 2'5" x 5'2" ||6'4" x 2'5" x 5'2" ||6'8" x 2'8" x 5'8" ||6'8" x 2'8" x 5'8'|
|Weight ||240 pounds ||240 pounds ||240 pounds ||210 pounds ||176 pounds ||159 pounds ||338 pounds ||318 pounds|
|Power ||120v plug in ||120v plug in ||120v plug in ||120v plug in ||120v plug in ||120v plug in ||Self powered ||Self powered|
|Warranty ||Frame: lifetime, parts and wear items: 10 years, labor: 1 year ||Frame: lifetime, parts and wear items: 10 years, labor: 1 year ||Frame: lifetime, parts and wear items: 10 years, labor: 1 year ||Frame: lifetime, parts and wear items: 10 years, labor: 1 year ||Frame: lifetime, parts and wear items: 10 years, labor: 1 year ||Frame: lifetime, parts and wear items: 10 years, labor: 1 year ||Consumer product warranty applies to commercial products purchased for home use. Lifetime frame; 10 years parts and wear items; 1 year labor ||Consumer product warranty applies to commercial products purchased for home use. Lifetime frame; 10 years parts and wear items; 1 year labor|