The Phoenix 98836 Easy Up Motorized Treadmill is the reliable, compact treadmill you've been looking for. Treadmill features: 1.5 HP continuous output DC motor, peaks at 2HP Speed range .5 to 7.5 MPH Walking surface is a wide 15W x 48L inches Extra wide side rails for easy usage Folds for convenient storage Complete with transportation wheels for easy movement Manual incline adjustment with easy-up adjuster Push button digital control electronics with 3-window LCD screen 7 preset programs or create programs manually Hand contact heart rate monitor oversees workout Patent pending frame absorbs impact on ankles and knees Monitors speed, distance, time, pulse, and estimated calories burned 2 convenient cup holders 250 lb. weight capacity Manufacturer's warranty included Includes 7 preset programs. 2 HP peak motor; 1.5 HP continuous. Extra wide treadbelt: 15W x 48L inches. Maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs.. Dimensions: 61L x 28.5W x 50H inches. Manufacturer's warranty included.
Phoenix's premiere compact treadmill, the 98836 treadmill operates on a 2.0 HP peak output motor with a speed range of 0.5 to 7.5 miles per hour. The Easy Up folding system makes for a compact and space-saving design. The treadmill belt size is 15 by 48 inches with extra wide side rails for easy on and off. As with all our treadmills, the 98836 uses a patented safety key system and shock absorbing deck design to cushion the impact on your joints.
The Easy Up 98836 easily folds for storage.
The "Smart" computer includes 1 manual program, 3 different program modes which allows you to set programs depend on distance, time or calories burned, and 3 preset variable speed programs. The 3-window LCD displays speed, distance, time, pulse, and estimated calories burned. Three levels of deck incline adjustment are selectable.
- Folding treadmill
- 2.0 HP peak output/1.5 continues output DC motor
- PWM motor controller
- Speed range: 0.5-7.5 miles per hour
- Folds easily for storage
- Wheels for easy transportation
- Patented frame design to ease impact on joints
- 3-window LCD electronics: Speed, Distance, Time, Pulse and estimated calories burned
- "SMART" computer with push button digital control electronics:
- Programmable manual program
- 3 Goals: Time, Distance and Calories
- 3 Pre-set variable speed programs: 15,30 and 45 Minute durations
- Manual incline: 0 to 10 degrees
- Patented safety key system
- 7 preset programs, 2 cup holders and hand contact heart rate monitor
- Power source: Input 110V-125V, 50/60Hz
- Input: 190V-260V, 50/60Hz
- ETL/CSA, GS, TUV, EN-957, CE approved
- Warranty: 2 years on frame; 6 months on all other parts
- Product weight: 112 pounds
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Walking surface dimensions: 15 by 48 inches L (W x L)
- Assembled Dimensions: 50 by 28.5 by 61 inches (H x W x L)
- Folded Dimensions: 54 by 28.5 by 37 inches (H x W x L)