The home version of Life Fitness' popular health club model, the Life Fitness Club Series Treadmill delivers a gym-like experience from the comfort and convenience of home, on a piece of machinery that rivals anything found in the world's finest health clubs. This treadmill is fully-loaded with patented technology and exclusive performance features for your running, walking, and jogging workouts.
Work out from the comfort and convenience of home on a treadmill that rivals anything found in the finest health clubs.
- 16 workout programs
- 7 My Workouts? personalized programs
- 6 custom workouts
- Deluxe LED console with back-lit TouchSensor buttons
- FlexDeck® shock absorption system
- HeartSync? heart rate controlled workouts
- Contact HRM and Polar® wireless HRM chest strap
- GoSystem? Quick Start with 3 speed and incline presets
- 4.0 HP AC motor system with lifetime warranty
- Built-in reading rack and dual accessory trays
The Club Series Treadmill features the same display and controls found on Life Fitness' best-selling health club model, and it includes a message center that provides workout feedback and a workout profile display that shows workout progress. The GoSystem Quick Start feature remembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, so you can get started with the push of a button. Other features include 16 workout programs, six custom workouts, a wireless Polar heart rate monitor chest strap, built-in reading rack, and an oversized, dual accessory trays that holds water bottle, cell phone, MP3 player, or remote. Under the hood is a 4.0 HP AC motor that lets you run at speeds of up to 12 mph (20 kph). It's backed by a lifetime warranty.
It's equipped with the FlexDeck Shock Absorption System, a patented system that reduces shock and impact to the knees, back, and joints by nearly 30 percent compared to other treadmills. And because the Lifespring? shock absorbers found in the FlexDeck are nearly indestructible, the flex experienced during the first use will be the same flex experienced in all subsequent workouts, even years later.
All Life Fitness treadmills offer interactive heart rate monitoring and HeartSync heart rate controlled workouts, which automatically adjust the resistance based on your heart rate feedback via the Lifepulse digital contact heart rate sensors on the arms or via the included Polar wireless chest strap. Simply choose any HeartSync program and the treadmill incline automatically adjusts in 0.1 percent increments to keep you in your target heart rate zone. The patented Lifepulse digital heart rate monitoring system uses three separate technologies to digitally filter noise that may disrupt the reading of your true heart rate, so you're sure to get a safe, effective workout every time.
The Club Series Treadmill console.
Boredom is never an option with Life Fitness treadmills, with a wide variety of challenging workout programs built into the easy-to-use console. Save time by storing up to seven pre-programmed My Workouts, and replay them at any time. Rename them for different days of the week or different users in your household. Your weight and incline levels are automatically saved, and you can also store personal results for each workout to keep track of your progress. Based on your workout's specific time, incline and heart rate level, a customized cool-down program helps to ensure your heart rate properly returns to a normal level at the end of a workout. You can also conveniently change programs without restarting or losing your current workout information. This treadmill comes with the following programs to choose from:
- Manual: Gives you complete freedom to choose your own speed and resistance levels.
- Hill: Challenges you with intervals of multiple hills and valleys with each hill becoming progressively more difficult.
- Random: Includes many different motivating combinations of hills and valleys.
- Time-Based Goal: For a time specified by the user, this workout used 1.5 percent incline as the baseline to accurately simulate running outdoors on flat ground. Anything below a 1.5 percent grade is then used to simulate running downhill. The inclines and declines last between 30 and 60 seconds. The goal of the workout is to help users train for outdoor running.
- Distance Goal: This workout is designed to build endurance. The objective is to cover a certain distance in miles. Once the objective is met, the workout automatically transitions into a cool-down phase and ends afterwards.
- Calories Goal: This workout is designed to promote weight loss and weight control. The objective is to burn a certain number of calories in The selected time duration. Once the objective is met, the workout automatically transitions into a cool-down phase.
- Time in Zone Goal: Console displays the accumulated time in your target heart rate zone.
- Speed Interval Training: Intensity levels quickly alternate between high and low levels to simulate a typical speed workout.
It also includes the following HeartSync workouts:
- Fat Burn: A great workout for beginners or for those days when you need a lighter workout. It automatically adjusts resistance to maintain your heart rate at 65 percent of your theoretical maximum.
- Cardio: Maximizes caloric burn and boosts your energy level. It automatically adjusts resistance to maintain your heart rate at 80 percent of your theoretical maximum.
- Heart Rate Hill?: An interval workout made up of three hills with each hill becoming progressively more difficult based on your heart rate goals. The first hill is 70 percent of your maximum heart rate (HRMax) and becomes progressively tougher (75 percent HRMax on the second and 80 percent HRMax on the third). The valley is always defined as 65 percent HRMax. It's similar to training for sports activities such as hockey, basketball, and soccer.
- Heart Rate Interval?: Climb a series of alternating hills (80 percent HRMax) and valleys (65 percent HRMax). The number of times you climb each hill depends on your fitness level. It's similar to training for endurance activities such as triathlons and running.
- Extreme Heart Rate?: Quickly raises and lowers resistance to get your heart rate up to 85 percent HRMax and down to 65 percent HRMax as quickly as possible. It's similar to training for sports activities such as tennis, racquetball, football, and sprinting.
- Speed: 0.5 - 12 mph (0.8 - 20 kph)
- Incline: 0-15% in 0.5% increments (0.1% increments during HeartSync heart rate controlled workouts)
- Motor system: 4.0 Horsepower AC Commercial-Grade Motor System
- Motor controller: Commercial-grade controller
- Deck: 5/8-inch Commercial Grade Isocyanide
- Deck shock absorption: FlexDeck shock absorption system
- Handrails: ErgoBar? front handlebar and commercial side handrails
- Belt: 60 x 20-inch multi-ply, pre-lubricated
- Rollers: 3.5-inch commercial-grade, precision crowned
- Electronic readouts: Incline, Time, Speed (mph/kmh), Distance, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Time in Heart Rate Zone, Calories, Calories per Hour, Pace
- Display type: Red LEDs
- Workout profile display: 7 x 15 segments
- Workout feedback display: 16-character message center
- Dimensions: 83 x 37 x 63.5 inches (LxWxH)
- Unit weight: 431 pounds
- Maximum user weight: 400 pounds
Frame, Lifespring shock absorbers, and motor - lifetime; electrical and mechanical parts - ten years; labor - one year. The warranty is valid only within the United States.
About the Warranty
This Life Fitness product is intended for home use only. Your warranty will be void if this product is used in a commercial setting.
About Life Fitness
What started as one man's pursuit to improve his own physical condition, eventually turned into a global fitness revolution. That man was Keene P. Dimick, the mastermind behind the legendary Lifecycle® exercise bike. The story of Life Fitness began when two young entrepreneurs, Ray Wilson and Augie Nieto, saw the promise of Dr. Dimick’s invention. Even though it was slightly ahead of its time, they believed the Lifecycle exercise bike could help generations of athletes, trainers, exercisers, and people everywhere live happier, healthier, and more fulfilling lives.
Wilson and Nieto bought the rights to the Lifecycle bike from Dr. Dimick, perfected it, and sold it out of a motor home to health clubs across America. Despite the overwhelming odds and initial unpopularity of the Lifecycle exercise bike, the two passion-filled pioneers turned a two-man operation and a seemingly impossible vision into a prosperous reality. Along the way, they shaped the future of Life Fitness as well as the fitness industry, bringing cardiovascular training into the mainstream and helping ignite the health club boom.
Today, Life Fitness is the global leader in designing and manufacturing a full line of reliable, high quality fitness equipment for commercial and consumer use. It is the number one brand of fitness equipment in health clubs worldwide.